Moodle Warning: is_readable(): open_basedir

Hi,

after launching moodle from zip I have the following problem:

Warning: is_readable(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/db/renamedclasses.php) is not in allowed paths: (/home/xxx/.composer:/home/xxx/web/platform.xxx.com/public_html/:/home/xxx/web/platform.xxx.com/private:/home/xxx/web/platform. xxx.com/public_shtml:/home/xxx/tmp:/tmp:/var/www/html:/bin:/sr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share:/opt) in /home/xxx/web/platforma.xxx.com/public_html/moodle/lib/classes/component.php on line 1210

I read through the form and found the following thread:

I created
in the directory /usr/local/hestia/data/templates/web/php-fpm/PHP-moodle-8_0.tpl
with the following content:
; origin-src: deb/php-fpm/multiphp.tpl

[%domain%]
listen = /run/php/php%backend_version%-fpm-%domain%.sock
listen.owner = %user%
listen.group = www-data
listen.mode = 0660

user = %user%
group = %user%

pm = ondemand
pm.max_children = 8
pm.max_requests = 4000
pm.process_idle_timeout = 10s
pm.status_path = /status

php_admin_value[upload_tmp_dir] = /home/%user%/tmp
php_admin_value[session.save_path] = /home/%user%/tmp
;php_admin_value[open_basedir] = /home/%user%/. composer:/home/%user%/web/%domain%/public_html:/home/%user%/web/%domain%/private:/home/%user%/web/%domain%/public_shtml:/home/%user%/tmp:/tmp:/var/www/html:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share:/opt
php_admin_value[open_basedir] = “/”
php_admin_value[sendmail_path] = /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i -f admin@%domain%

env[PATH] = /usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin
env[TMP] = /home/%user%/tmp
env[TMPDIR] = /home/%user%/tmp
env[TEMP] = /home/%user%/tmp

what further can I improve?

Translated with DeepL

Make sure to create a template called:

yourname-PHP-8_0.tpl and not
PHP-yourname-8_0.tpl

Yes you are right.
I had to refresh the panel in the browser to see the new tpl.
Moodle works

Hi, @eris

I have another problem creating 2 template for php 8.0 kills me php8.1 with error:

[09-Aug-2023 10:43:39] ERROR: Another FPM instance seems to already listen on /run/php/php8.1-fpm-platform.openmind4zero.com-platform2.sock
[09-Aug-2023 10:43:39] ERROR: FPM initialization failed

I found that there can’t be 2 pages with changed tpl. So I kicked the template out of the 2nd page.

I removed the socket but it did not solve the problem all the time php 8.1 is with the above error.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.