Multi-PHP suggestion Some issues found

Hello
I’'m sandeep from mysterydata.com, my visitors forced me to check this panel and make some tutorials so I’m here, upon checking i found some issue under when using multi-php (ubuntu 20.04)

– All service running FPM 5.6 to 7.4 it not good (unnecessary memory usage) even though only 2 php versions are using. And if you stop those services and edit the domain php template they got started again.
– there are no per php-fpm version service added in hestia service/systemed manager

My suggestion is to only start php-fpm service which are in use with domain and add multi service manager for php-fpm versions in gui.

So far this panel looks good will try to post bugs too, Thanks.

Do not use the multi php option it should be removed as it is currently nothing more than a short version of running v-add-web-php version for all the versions or check /edit/server

there are no per php-fpm version service added in hestia service/systemed manager

Good idea, please create an issue report for it…

1 Like

where i can find the official confirmation its being removed or where it is written not to use it ?

its not an official suggestion to not install, but if you use the switch, it installs every version from 5.6 to 7.4. If you install the standard stack, you can add it as @eris already wrote.

perfect thanks

1 Like

If you use the standaard install it will install 7.3 (From 1.3.0 7.4)

The Multiphp flag

does:

Unless you really need all the versions I don’t think there is a need for it personally.

v-add-web-php 7.4

Will do the same if you need 7.3 and 7.4 only for example.

1 Like

got it thanks @eris

if i want to add php 8.0 i need to add template or only run :

v-add-web-php 8.0

does it creates templates ? or I’m missing something ?

Currently we don’t support php 8.0. Due to lack of support from Sury.

okay thanks i managed to install it.

Created an feature / issue report for it.

1 Like