New install: only some quick install apps shown

Hi, new user here.

I’m trying to get Hestia up and runnning on an Oracle Free Tier Ubuntu 22.04 instance (+Cloudflare).

Running the install script gave:

hst-install-ubuntu.sh: line 171: servername: command not found

But the installer went through to completion anyway (as far as I could tell).

When I visit the “Quick Install App” page, only some of the apps are shown in colour.

The grayed out apps are: DocuWiki, MediaWiki and Prestashop.

Wordpress (which is what I actually want to install) has a broken link icon for the Wordpress logo, and if I click on the “Setup” button for Wordpress, I get a dialog saying “WordPress installer missing”.

Any help would be appreciated!

Some are not working on PHP8.0 or new yet.

WordPress is an bug due to a rename that caused the issues

As mesntioned in the thread, a rename needed:
From web/src/app/WebApp/Installers/Wordpress/WordpressSetup.php to ……web/src/app/WebApp/Installers/WordPress/WordPressSetup.php

But I can’t find the file in file manager. In web folder it only shows the domain of the site.

Can anyone please specify the location again?
Thank you.

/usr/local/hestia/web/src/app/WebApp/Installers/Wordpress/WordpressSetup.php

But need to be done via ssh

Hi,

Thanks very much for the quick replies and fix, I will give it a go this evening.

Can I just ask if mediawiki will be supported/added to the quick install apps in the near future, as MediaWiki 1.39.0 is supposed to work with PHP 8 (according to the MediaWiki website)? I seem to have been a bit unlucky with the 2 apps I want to get up and running!

Replace:

With “supported” => [“8.0”, “7.4”],

And in the same file update update he version

and

They have released 1.39.0 recently. So I will update and test if it works fine I will merge into 1.6.14 release

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Release_notes

So we where 3months slower…

Update has been released

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.