Not receiving any incoming email message on any domain

Exim log has a similar message for all incoming emails -

2021-02-01 14:16:47 H=mail-oi1-f196.google.com [209.85.167.196] X=TLS1.3:ECDHE_RSA_AES_128_GCM_SHA256:128 CV=no SNI=“mail.xxxxx.xyz” F=[email protected] rejected RCPT [email protected]: Rejected because 209.85.167.196 is in a black list at bl.spamcop.net

These IP address are not black listed at bl.spamcop.net when I check on they site.

Outgoing is fine.

Emails from different domains on same server is fine.

I managed to work out a temporary workaround to allow incoming emails to work.

I deleted “bl.spamcop.net” from /etc/exim4/dnsbl.conf file and restarted exim

1 Like

There were issues with the spamcop domain: spamcop.net not renewed, marking mails as SPAM — LowEndTalk

Bugger…

Thanks

Maybe a suggestion is to have way to disable / bypass external services from the web console for future fault finding / easy workarounds?

Currently not planed, your workaround was already the right one. Implementing a function for the case, this “all 15 years”-event would occure again, would not make sense :slight_smile:.

Ok thanks, In my humble experience, I think you are tempting the universe that it will most likely not happen again… :upside_down_face:

Would not say that, you found out the source of your issue, which file you need to edit and fixed your issue completly within less than a hour. Doesnt look for me as “humbe experience” :slight_smile: .

I had the same issue this morning.

It should be fixed since spamcop.net back on tracks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.