Аntivirus and antispam for mail

If you execute exim you should never see this error you are including this config file some where where it doesn’t belong.

If you want I can investigate but it will be 50 euro / hr. I have no intentions to do it for free as this is for sure a user error…

Tthanks for your reply
If possible, before pay, you can clarify what you mean.
“I’m including the config file hestia.conf where it doesn’t belong.”
Do you mean that I, by means of copying, placed this file in places where it should not have appeared?

Execute exim command should never load hestia.conf so there must something wrong…

But guessing is of a reason why is not my best way to spend time…

We receive an error as a result of the clamav antivirus processing a message
The command
# exim -Mvb
touches the body message of the letter and the operating system obediently sends it for verification, as a result of which the control panel configuration file is used
It is the control panel controlled by the configuration file that, if installed on the server, makes the antivirus scan the message.
Cannot check and tells us the source of the error
“Config file error.”
And the execution EXIM-command of the command is not connected in any way with the configuration file. You’re right
This is the result of the mutual work of the system components.

A question for you. You have disabled the ability to run spamassasin and clamav for servers with less than 1GB memory
Then the component is not installed.
At the beginning of the thread, you were asked.
And how to deliver a component if you have added memory.
And you answer:

• Delivering a component is a difficult task, we have an installer from which you can take a component. But you need to understand what you are doing. It is better to install a new image of the operating system and a new image of the panel on it. And back up sites.
    Then we tried to overcome this difficult path in a different way and install the component ourselves and start it by correcting the configuration file.
    You were asked:
    Enough if a checkbox appeared to run the spamassasin clamav component
    You said:
  • “Enough”
    And then an error appeared.
    A question for you:
  • “Where does the error come from”
    And why are you trying to convict of something that is not there, just answer as a developer why the system did not start, and not demand money right away, well done

Even if you were right, no one has the obligation to assist you even if you were willing to pay.

1 Like
  1. @jlguerrero is completly right.
  2. @eris aswell
  3. Enough written, please do not revive old and answered threads, create a new one instead and link if needed.
  4. closed