Off topic - error nexcloud on debian 10

I am new to debian 10 and I have done it to be able to use hestiacp, in CentOs I know how to move but in debian not.
Nexcloud shows me this error that I have tried to solve and I can’t, can you help me?

I installed:
apt install php7.4-gmp php7.4-bcmath php-imagick php7.4-xml php7.4-zip

Error:
PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library ‘gmp’ (tried: /usr/lib/php/20180731/gmp (/usr/lib/php/20180731/gmp: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/lib/php/20180731/gmp.so (/usr/lib/php/20180731/gmp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) at Unknown#0

Thank’s

Try using php-gmp package.

Are you sure the website is running php 7.4?

ohhhhhh the version that hestiacp installs is php version 7.3 … I have installed php7.3-gmp php7.3-bcmath php-imagick php7.3-xml php7.3-zip and now it works! Thank you

I take this opportunity to ask if there is a script to make hestiacp have very fun and you can choose which version to install? php5.x to php7.x? in vestacp you used:

It could be included by default in hestiacp, it is fine since when you migrate old servers this is very useful

v-add-web-php or check /edit/server/ page you are able to add any php version as you want.

From 1.3.0 we will install on default php 7.4

v-add-web-php or check / edit / server / page you are able to add any php version as you want.

Is there a manual with the commands to use? for example if I want it to have php5.4 what should I do? what command to use? which should i install first?