Opencart 4 hestiacp error open_basedir

Hi.
After installing opencart 4. via hestiacp - error

Warning : is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s):

(/home/(xxxxx)/.composer:/(xxxxx)private:/(xxxxx)/public_shtml:/home/(xxxxx)/tmp:/tmp:/var/www/html:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share:/opt) in /home/(xxxxx)/public_html/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php on line 91 Twig\Error\LoaderError : The “/” directory does not exist (“/”). in /home/(xxxxx)/public_html/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Loader/FilesystemLoader.php on line 92

Check the permission and or of the the folder exist…

Or ask on the Opencart forum

Warning : mkdir(): Permission denied in /home/(xxxxx)/public_html/system/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Cache/FilesystemCache.php on line 50
Warning : file_put_contents(/home/(xxxxx)/public_html/system/storage/logs/error.log): Failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/(xxxxx)/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 34
Warning : file_put_contents(/home/(xxxxx)/public_html/system/storage/logs/error.log): Failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/(xxxxx)/public_html/system/library/log.php on line 34 RuntimeException : Unable to create the cache directory (/home/(xxxxx)/public_html/system/storage/cache/template/fe). in /home/(xxxxx)/public_html/system/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Cache/FilesystemCache.php on line 53

Warning : mkdir(): Permission denied in /home/(xxxxx)/public_html/system/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Cache/FilesystemCache.php on line 50 RuntimeException : Unable to create the cache directory (/home/(xxxxx)/public_html/system/storage/cache/template/fe). in /home/(xxxxx)/public_html/system/storage/vendor/twig/twig/src/Cache/FilesystemCache.php on line 53

see here, permission denied means there is something wrong.

I have the same story on WP, before the last update everything was fine, now errors were falling when transferring new sites, on the old one (they weren’t there before the update)

We haven’t changed anything regarding permissions and so on.

Before that, I reinstalled the panel 5 times on different servers, nothing of the kind was noticed. Yesterday, before opening a similar topic, I took a new server, installed 3 sites, the first one in which there were no errors and 2 new ones, the result of the error was sprinkled on all three

once again, please check the permission set of the folder(s).

Permissions are all 755, checked more than once, I took the php.ini file, added paths to it, just wrote open_basedir = none, shoveled a bunch of forums, so nothing is ours. And it’s a brand new server installed from scratch.

2023/06/14 20:07:59 [error] 71216#71216: *442 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/a0542817/domains/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/public_html/wp-config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/.composer:/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/web/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/public_html:/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/web/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/private:/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/web/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/public_shtml:/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/tmp:/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share:/opt) in /home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/web/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-wp-security-and-firewall/classes/firewall/wp-security-firewall-utility.php on line 80PHP message: PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/a0542817/domains/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/wp-config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/.composer:/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/web/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/public_html:/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/web/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/private:/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/web/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/public_shtml:/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/tmp:/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share:/opt) in /home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/web/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/public_html/wp-content/plugins/all-in-one-wp-security-and-firewall/classes/firewall/wp-security-firewall-utility.php on line 82PHP message: PHP Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/a0542817/domains/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/public_html/wp-config.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/.composer:/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/web/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/public_html:/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/web/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/private:/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/web/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/public_shtml:/home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/tmp:/tmp:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/share:/opt) in /home/GkK8Nef7vzxbzSX/web/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/public_html/wp-
2023/06/14 20:07:59 [error] 71216#71216:

Now I saw an error right in the error, I’ll put the server again from scratch, and drop the sites a little differently, it looks like the old directory is somehow written in the new path)

Hestia folder is /home/user/web/quantumtransition.angellive.ru/public_html/wp-config.php

Looks like it is from a different backup

Exactly! Sorry for the trouble, I installed it again from scratch, carefully transferred the site, and everything got up well. Thank you for your attention!

And the most interesting, maybe it will come in handy for someone, why the path was registered in the table for the wrong reason, the path deleted the errors disappeared. Maybe someone will help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.