PHP server doesn't show config in HestiaCP

Hi!

I’ve installed HestiaCP with Nginx and multi php-fpm config. It works like a charm!

But I have one question:
After some time it doesn’t show PHP server configuration: either simple or advanced values. Just empty inputs.

It could happen because of manual changes in some of PHP config files - I’m not sure about this.
How could I find the reason and restore Hestia’s ability to edit PHP configuration?

Some information about how HestiaCP works with multi PHP could be useful.

Thanks!

Hi

Can you please let us know your os and version, the changes you did to php.ini and also check the nginx log file in $HESTIA/nignx/log?

Hi ScIT,
I’m using Ubuntu 18.04.
I had changed PHP log settings in PHP7.0 config and then acknowledged that I can’t see PHP configuration in HestiaCP. Nothing that can’t be dropped.
I’d be grateful if you advise how I could restore the possibility of editing configuration in the interface.

Btw, how it works if HestiaCP shows only one PHP configuration, despite that several PHP version installed?
I don’t see in HestiaCP the possibility to change PHP configuration for one version using the panel interface.

Has been a lot of time since this post was created, but few days ago I got this error.

I was updating my php configuration and after an error message, Hestia reloaded and clear the field where the php.ini content must be.

I checked the files via ssh and effectively all those are blank, I restaured from the production version (/usr/lib/php//php.ini-production), but Hestia still not showing anything in the form.

Here is an screenshot of the form:

Can anyone helpme with this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Check /var/log/hestia/nginx-error.log

There is only one error that is repeated:

2023/04/27 17:58:46 [error] 500#0: *20 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Warning: Undefined variable $ERROR in /usr/local/hestia/web/templates/pages/login/login_1.php on line 11” while reading response header from upstream, client: 187.161.143.230, server: _, request: “POST /login/ HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/run/hestia-php.sock:”, host: “x.x.x.x:8083”, referrer: “https://x.x.x.x:8083/login/