Please help me solve this problem

welcome everybody. Why does this happen to me when I want to install the installation script? Can you help me with this? I tried everything but I could not solve this problem.

Internal Server Error

Oops! Something went wrong.

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Error Code: 500

Here are the files that I uploaded, see the pictures

check the related weblog, should be in /home/username/web/domain.tld/log

Thank you for the reply to help me. Please where can I do that and where can I find the option for that.
/home/username/web/domain.tld/log

Do you even SSH?

I apologize for saying this. I have no experience. I am a beginner in this matter. Can you explain to me more where I can find this and where I can modify this command in CPanel? Do you have an illustrative image?

I apologize for saying this. I have no experience. I am a beginner in this matter. Can you explain to me more where I can find this and where I can modify this command in CPanel?
Do you have an illustrative image?

Other than recommending that you switch to HestiaCP, I can’t offer you much assistance with cPanel. I haven’t used it close to a decade.

If you don’t know how to administer a server, you should probably focus on honing those fundamental skills first. No control panel is a substitute for knowing how to manage a server.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response to help me. Yes, I use HestiaCP. But as I told you before, how can I find this option and from where and how can I do this? Please help me clarify the matter more.
/home/username/web/domain.tld/log hestiacp

You need to follow the instructions I posted in the reply before my last reply. We cannot do everything for you.

1 Like

Hello. Just tell me where I can do this, is it in the file manager or in hestiacp. Where exactly can I fix this problem?

I already did. If you refuse to read the linked article that explains how to connect to a server using ssh and read logs, then no one can help you.

1 Like