Problem with ip + nat?

clean installation of hestia. where to look?

[ * ] Configure System IP…
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 47: /usr/local/hestia/data/ips/109.19x.xx.xxx: No such file or directory

:thinking:

Edit server Network and the change ip

I know it was a bug in 1.4.1 should be fixed in 1.4.2

the problem remains. mail accounts are not available. both with a clean install and with an upgrade. and nginx and apache do not start on restart… rolled back to version 1.3.5.

to update the server for now we use (server, not hestia):

apt-mark hold hestia
apt update && apt upgrade -y

we answer all questions - no
maybe someone will come in handy…

(+) : Add new account
Paper plane: Open webmail
Pencil: Edit mail domain
“Globe/Book/Atlas icon” : DNS records if you use a 3rd party DNS like CF
Pause / Play : Suspend / Unsuspend domain
Trash: Delete domain

i meant no - mail accounts

:slightly_smiling_face:

1.3.5 completely satisfied. Thank you :crazy_face:

It will not surprise me that some changes where made when we rewrote parts of the UI templates. Probally we can add them again but when you click on the domainname it should do the same…

For:
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 47: /usr/local/hestia/data/ips/xx.x.xxx.x.184: No such file or directory

I can confirm the issue will look into it

I’m not asking for anything. just noticed the problem. I use what I have and I am satisfied. thank you for your work! and have a nice summer! don’t forget about rest! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

clean installation of hestia, 1.4.3. errors with IP addresses remained.
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 47: /usr/local/hestia/data/ips/xxx.xxx.xx.xxx: No such file or directory

v-change-sys-ip-helo xxx.xxx.xx.xxx HELO
(xxx.xxx.xx.xxx ip local) -
/usr/local/hestia/func/main.sh: line 134: Binary file /usr/local/hestia/data/users/admin/system.log matches: syntax error in expression (error token is “file /usr/local/hestia/data/users/admin/system.log matches”)

when choosing PHP CLI Version 7.4 → 8.0 - Error code: 1, when saving.

rm /usr/local/hestia/data/users/admin/system.log

There is an error in that file just delete it

I try a clean installation once a day. it only gets worse. now the logs from the panel are also inaccessible, they are not displayed at all, a blank page, as if the panel does not know where to get the files from. somehow this is not at all happy. after v1.3.5, the development of the panel is upsetting, I’m sorry if I offended anyone, but it’s really unpleasant, with each update we get a lot of problems. :roll_eyes:

PHP error an check didn’t get noticed during testing we will fix it with the next release…

Thanks for the panel anyway, it’s a very important job! I will learn to work with github in order to install all your fixes on v1.3.5, without additional functionality. this version is almost perfect, few people need NEW functionality. :hugs: (especially since I re-read the entire forum, I know about all the problems and how to deal with them.)

The issue has already been fixed, as @eris wrote. Also, is there any other issue left or is the system working properly? @eris pointed you already to the source of issue and also the resolution. Just because the logs arent displayed, you should not damn the development after 1.3.5. There were so much changes in 1.4.0 that it made it hard to find all issues, but that’s why we are already on 1.4.3, with 1.4.4 incoming.

Then maybe check Issues · hestiacp/hestiacp · GitHub There are a lot of new feature request.

We knew that 1.4.0 update was to large and we should never let it happen it again. That was our biggest mistake…

I didn’t swear, I’m just talking. peace! :yum:

And we are just answering and explaining :slight_smile:. So is hestia now working properly on your system?

We are working with maybe 5 different OS but they can be configured in 1001 different ways… It only complicates everything…

no, problems remained with a clean install =) has something changed?

/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 47: /usr/local/hestia/data/ips/109.19x.xx.xxx: No such file or directory

this is the user logs window.
and the same problems as on github and in this topic… :innocent:
any change and while saving

that is, production servers cannot be updated, it leads to errors, which is frustrating.
any editing of IP-addresses - server dying… :woozy_face:

No it is only used for the server name when you send email

v-change-sys-ip-helo localip hostname

Should fix any issue.

For the error: Check via CLI if you see something strange… It can maybe /var/log/hestia/data/users/admin/system.log Try deleting it…