Process of adding a new website

Hi,
I am trying to add a new domain and website but I cannot make it work. Can you please let me know what step I am doing wrong?
1- I have installed hestia on my server with ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
2- I can login to the server using xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8083. I make a user
3- I then register a domain for example in godaddy and call it xyz.com. In the godaddy dns setting I set A record to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
4- when I type xyz.com in the browser it shows

Success!
Your new web server is ready to use.

5- I login in hestia and In the web section add a new domain and add xyz.com. So here I am a bit confused. Do I need to enable DNS zone for this domain?
Also How can I server different subdomains like sub1.xyz.com and sub2.xyz.com?
I tried to use DNZ zone once and without dns zone another time. They both work and get SSL certificate from letsencrypt (which I guess it means they are accessible from outside) However when I open website in the browser it shows the same old page

Success!
Your new web server is ready to use.

While based on my understanding it should show under construction page.
Thanks

p.s actually right now xyz.com:8083 opens admin page of hestia which I guess technically speaking should not. correct? I am confused here

• You probably are using GoDaddy as your Dns provider, so you don’t need to enable it in HestiaCP. (You can enable it as reference for the records and disable it later.)
  • Your succes page means that it works but you haven’t installed anything in it.
  • For security reasons you should not put anything under the admin user (even your HestiaCP (sub-)domain) should not be there. Create separate user without the admin privileges.
  • You have installed HestiaCP under the xyz.com domain. It’s better to do it under a subdomain like: host.xyz.com.

If you leave it empty there is no issues with it…

Do I need to enable DNS zone for this domain?

No

Also How can I server different subdomains like sub1.xyz.com and sub2.xyz.com?

You can add a new domain and use sub1.xyz.com

I tried to use DNZ zone once and without dns zone another time. They both work and get SSL certificate from letsencrypt (which I guess it means they are accessible from outside) However when I open website in the browser it shows the same old page

DNS can take up to 24 hours to update. Is you keep seeing Your new web server is ready to use. try force reloading the cache or clearing it