Remove Installed App

Hello,

Tried to search on forum but can’t find how to delete installed App from “Quick Install App” section. For example how to remove Wordpress from domain. Thank you :wink:

There is basicly no way, you can remove the content of public_html or the domain manually, also you need to remove the database.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. I removed everything I wanted manually.

1 Like

If the panel could somehow keep record of the app-database pair, then this could be possible.

It is not planed to provide an “uninstall” option for the quick install app function.

Of course I know. We have already spoken about it before and I know that it is not in the roadmap.

The thing is that knowing the relationship between apps and databases could allow to:

• Deployment of apps in staging and vice versa
  • Deployment of pre-constructed wordpress instances
  • backup of apps / export of apps
  • restoration of apps / import of apps
  • less time figuring out which app goes with which database
  • this uninstall app functionality
  • some other things that I have not thought of but maybe someone finds them useful.

So the thing is that nothing in this list is in the roadmap. Not only the button.

Again, I already know that this feature is not very interesting for you and I am happy with hestia as it is now.

Thank you again for your work.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.