Roundcube Error

Greetings.

Debian 9
Hestia 1.5.7
Roundcube 1.5.2

I had some errors after an apt-upgrade. Then made a mess trying to fix. Thought I could run recover with…

cd /usr/local/hestia/install/upgrade/manual/
./migrate_roundcube.sh

After running that script I can log into roundcube with my username/password and it loads and shows the number of emails but will not display anything else. If I click on the inbox , it says “Server Error (Internal Server Error)” in a red box, lower right corner.

I’m pretty sure the database is disconnected. I can no longer log into phpmyadmin with my “roundcube” and my “old password”. It now gives an error stating that Cannot log in to the MySQL server mysqli::real_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ‘roundcube’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)

Roundcube has always required some massaging to get right. Any help appreciated!

We create a new database + user + password you can find the password in /etc/roundcube/

Check /var/log/nginx/domain/webmail.domain.com.error.log

Okay, yes new password created. I can access phpmyadmin.

Check /var/log/nginx/domain/webmail.domain.com.error.log

That log for my domain is empty.

It should be /var/log/nginx/domains/webmail.domain.error.log

Yes, you are correct. I verified the location path when I checked. There is nothing in the log.

I should emphasize that the error does not appear to be a nginx error.

The error message is from within roundcube itself. When I check the roundcube logs.

Under session.log I get
[14-Feb-2022 14:50:46 -0500]: Session auth check failed for pjdr3m3e0jnvrc9g1ja42n9eee; timeslot = 2022-02-14 14:50:00
[14-Feb-2022 14:50:46 -0500]: Send new auth cookie for pjdr3m3e0jnvrc9g1ja42n9eee: T7yZDqqU5PXze99ZqC35GQazIc-1644867900

I deleted my browser cookies and tried again. Same type of error.