When I click on the icon - Open Webmail in HestiaCP it should open Roundcube but it returns error 500. I think this issue started to occur after the last update.
Got error ‘PHP message: PHP Warning: file_put_contents(/var/lib/errors.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/lib/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube.php on line 1364\nPHP message: PHP Warning: Configuration error. Unsupported database driver: in /var/lib/roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube.php on line 1487\n’
I had Roundcube Version 1.5.3 but now it displays Version 1.6.0.
Any ideas how to fix this issue or install the previous version of Roundcube? Thank you.
I have fixed the issue by removing the roundcube and do the following tasks:
- Remove roundcube directory - /var/lib/roundcube
- Download the roundcubemail-1.5.3-complete.tar.gz from Release Roundcube Webmail 1.5.3 · roundcube/roundcubemail · GitHub
- Copy to /var/lib/roundcube
- Extract it using this command: tar -xf roundcubemail-1.5.3-complete.tar.gz
- Run mail.domain.tst/installer to configure it
- When you get temp/: NOT OK (not writeable for the webserver), feel free to run: chown -R www-data:www-data /var/lib/roundcube/temp/
- Remove the installer directory to protect it from unauthorized access and open: mail.domain.tst.
Now, it should work well and without any issue.
The issue is resolved. Thank you.
v-add-sys-roundcube and will install it correctly with the last release…
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.