Slow Performance Issues with API

Hi, I’m using the hestia API in a PHP project, but each request is too slow, taking 10-15 seconds. For example, creating a domain with the API takes 10 seconds instead of the expected maximum of 1 second. I have a high-performance server, an Intel Xeon Gold with 64 GB of RAM, so performance is not the issue. Unfortunately, these speed issues are causing significant inconvenience as I heavily rely on the API.

I have already tried optimizing my code and ensuring that my server resources are properly allocated, but the issue persists. I suspect that the problem lies within the hestiaCP API itself.
Is there any specific configuration or setting that I should be aware of to improve the API’s performance? Are there any known bottlenecks or common issues that could be causing this delay?
I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions you can provide to help me resolve this issue and improve the overall speed of the hestiaCP API in my PHP project. Thank you in advance for your assistance.