SOLVED Error creating mail accounts after update 1.8.1 (Error: Invalid object format)

Hi people, after update to 1.8.1 when i want create a mail account, appears an window with Error: Invalid object format: and the complete list of mail accounts of these domain.
On /var/log/hestia/error.log
2023-07-12 09:58:21 v-add-mail-account ‘brxxxxx’ ‘brxxxxx.com.ar’ ‘marxxxxxano’ ‘******’ ‘0’ [Error 2]

Now, checking, is only in one domain… not in all domains…

I just registered another domain and registered it in the control panel… and it works perfectly… obviously it is a question of only one of the domains.

Same problem( Didn’t find a solution?

I still haven’t found the solution…
I tried all the rebuild options… then I deleted the user (I only had one domain in that user) and restored the backup… and I’m still in the same situation.
For now I am managing with another domain and all the other domains work perfectly.

We had the same issue, the solution was to downgrade to 1.7.8. I’ve disabled automatic update to prevent the issue.

What operating system you all running?

Debian 11 in my case

Please send me the contents of /usr/local/hestia/data/users/{user}/mail/domain.conf via private message and I will take a further look.

kristan… i can´t send DM to you

I have the same problem on ubuntu 22 and debian 11, even on a fresh install.
I can’t add more than 551 users.

I have found the issue

It has been patched in the main branch and will be released in the next few days

2 Likes

How nice it is to read such a beautiful phrase…
Just waiting for the update…
Thank you Eris!!

Problem solved… greetings development team

2 Likes

Unfortunately not for me not for me

• Hestia Control Panel v1.8.5
  • Operating SystemUbuntu 20.04 (x86_64)

Please DM me you domain.conf in /usr/local/hestia/data/users/{user}/mail.conf

@eris
FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Warning: Undefined array key “v_nginx_cache_duration” in /usr/local/hestia/web/edit/web/index.php on line 352”

It that the contents of the conf? Or /var/log/hestia/nginx-error.log

Yes its from /usr/local/hestia/log/nginx-error.log

Unfortunately, even after the complete removal of MAIL domains, the problem persists. I’m trying to edit the PHP version on a long time ago site. And I’m getting

Error: Invalid object format: DOMAIN='xxxxxx' IP='xxxxxx' IP6='' ALIAS='xxxxxx' CUSTOM_DOCROOT='' CUSTOM_PHPROOT='' REDIRECT='' AUTH_HASH='' AUTH_USER='' REDIRECT_CODE='' FASTCGI_CACHE='' FASTCGI_DURATION='' TPL='default' SSL='yes' SSL_HOME='same' SSL_HSTS='' SSL_FORCE='' LETSENCRYPT_FAIL_COUNT='' LETSENCRYPT='yes' FTP_USER='' FTP_MD5='' FTP_PATH='' BACKEND='default' PROXY='default' PROXY_EXT='jpeg,jpg,png,gif,bmp,ico,svg,tif,tiff,css,js,htm,html,ttf,otf,webp,woff,txt,csv,rtf,doc,docx,xls,xlsx,ppt,pptx,odf,odp,ods,odt,pdf,psd,ai,eot,eps,ps,zip,tar,tgz,gz,rar,bz2,7z,aac,m4a,mp3,mp4,ogg,wav,wma,3gp,avi,flv,m4v,mkv,mov,mpeg,mpg,wmv,exe,iso,dmg,swf' STATS='' STATS_USER='' STATS_CRYPT='' U_DISK='5' U_BANDWIDTH='0' SUSPENDED='no' TIME='22:04:48' DATE='2022-09-06' 2:DOMAIN='xxxxx' IP='xxxxxx' IP6='' ALIAS='' CUSTOM_DOCROOT='' CUSTOM_PHPROOT='' REDIRECT='' REDIRECT_CODE='' FASTCGI_CACHE='' FASTCGI_DURATION='' TPL='default' SSL='yes' SSL_HOME='same' SSL_HSTS='' SSL_FORCE='' LETSENCRYPT='yes' FTP_USER='' FTP_MD5='' FTP_PATH='' BACKEND='default' PROXY='default' PROXY_EXT='jpeg,jpg,png,gif,bmp,ico,svg,tif,tiff,css,js,htm,html,ttf,otf,webp,woff,txt,csv,rtf,doc,docx,xls,xlsx,ppt,pptx,odf,odp,ods,odt,pdf,psd,ai,eot,eps,ps,zip,tar,tgz,gz,rar,bz2,7z,aac,m4a,mp3,mp4,ogg,wav,wma,3gp,avi,flv,m4v,mkv,mov,mpeg,mpg,wmv,exe,iso,dmg,swf' STATS='' STATS_USER='' STATS_CRYPT='' U_DISK='5' U_BANDWIDTH='0' SUSPENDED='no' TIME='01:06:08' DATE='2022-09-07'

Completely deleting the Web domain and creating a new one solves the problem. But unfortunately this is not always possible.

I need the config files as is in DM so I can check what is going wrong…