SSL Errors: v-add-letsencrypt-host does not work for me

I just spun-up a new DO Premium Intel server. Installed HestiaCP with Nginx only configuration and I can’t login to control panel from Chrome browser due to certificate issue. Firefox at least let me in even after firing off certificate errors.

Anyways, I added a domain, set it to “Let’s encrypt” I get the same error

Error: Let’s Encrypt validation status 400 (dental.business.com). Details: Unable to update challenge :: authorization must be pending
Error: Let’s Encrypt SSL creation failed

Is it because the server is too fresh and I need to wait for some “pending” to finish, or is does the issue lie somewhere else?

Please have a look at the search function, this has been discussed a lot of times: Search results for 'Error: Let’s Encrypt validation status 400' - Hestia Control Panel - Discourse

Also our docs included a part how to debug it: SSL Certificates and Let's Encrypt — Hestia Control Panel documentation

Well, yeah it has been discussed a lot of times but I don’t see anything there that hits the nail in the head for me.

The domains are getting the self-encrypt certificate now that they’ve been forwarded and run through Cloudflare, however the control panel is not getting the certificate. I don’t know how to get the panel to load. I access via the ip:8083

Did you also checked the docs? There is all you need to know. Otherwise please provide what you’ve already done and debugged, otherwise it will just be a wild guessing which is a time waste.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.