SSLs not transferred

Hello,

Primary server: Debian 10 / HestiaCP 1.1.1
Backup server: Debian 10 / HestiaCP 1.1.2

I’ve just finished the setup of a backup server with Hestia 1.1.1 and imported a backup file from primary server.

For some reason the letsencrypt certificates are not transferred, is that something I have to do manually

nginx: [emerg] cannot load certificate "/home/admin/conf/web/domain.com/ssl/domain.com.pem": BIO_new_file() failed (SSL: error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:fopen('/home/admin/conf/web/domain.com/ssl/domain.com.pem','r') error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file)

Hi @moyo

Please share more informatins about your os, also what is it for a backup, hestia or vesta? Which version?

As more information you publish, as faster we can help :slight_smile:.

Hey,

Both servers are on debian 10, initially i’ve imported the backup file from vesta to hestia 1.1.0.

Everything worked as it should without any problem, after a couple of weeks i used a backup created on primary server running hestia 1.1.0 and import it on backup server running hestia 1.1.1 and nginx stop working

I left one website without ssl and nginx was running again

Also I just checked that in the backup file the certificates are included

Error message while importing

Update: I did a clean install with the options below

bash hst-install.sh --apache no --nginx yes --phpfpm yes --multiphp yes --vsftpd yes --proftpd no --named yes --mysql yes --postgresql no --exim yes --dovecot no --clamav no --spamassassin no --iptables yes --fail2ban yes --quota no --api yes --port 5555 --lang en --interactive yes --hostname XXXXX.XXXXX.com --email [email protected] --password XXXXX

The result is the same when importing the backup - I get the same errors

Update: this is on the backup server when the backup was finished an I received the email

Can't open /usr/local/hestia/data/users/admin/ssl/domain.com.crt for reading, No such file or directory 
140476627604608:error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory:../crypto/bio/bss_file.c:69:fopen('/usr/local/hestia/data/users/admin/ssl/domain.com.crt','r') 
140476627604608:error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file:../crypto/bio/bss_file.c:76: 
unable to load certificate

A post was split to a new topic: Problems with SSL certificates