System Backup Issue

How can I change the system backup setting from 1 to 0? I don’t want system users to take backups. I want to turn it off, but I can’t find an option anywhere, and I can’t edit the system package.

You could edit system package manually (/usr/local/hestia/data/packages/system.pkg) and update the package for all the users using it (v-update-user-package system) but this is not the right way to do it, it is better to duplicate the system package with the limits you need, save it and edit the user(s) to use this new package instead of system.

1 Like

Create a new package for the users …

Then you can set any number you want…

1 Like

How can i get into this location because from file manager i can’t get root access

Via ssh with root user but as I said…

1 Like

I’ve set up everything— websites and mail are working. I just want to know if I change the port with this command ‘v-change-sys-port,’ will it cause any issues with mails or websites? For instance, if I change servers during migration, will it cause errors?

1 Like

Next time use reply instead of edit the message because I was not being noticed by mail about this update.

Neither mail nor websites will be affected. Only the port where Hestia Panel listens to. That command will also modify the firewall rules to allow access to the new port.

I don’t know what you mean.

1 Like