The emails they send me fall to spam

Hi good morning.
The emails they send me fall to spam, and also delete them, can you help me please

Please provide more information.

Check your log files

/var/log/exim4/mainlog is a good starting point

check your server ip

Thanks for the answers.
Check the IP 45.79.1969.36, everything is ok, it is not on any blacklist.

Check /home/claudio/Screenshot/host.png. and I got the result of the photo, and I don’t understand anything it says. Please help.

So servpc.cl is your domain which is hosted with Hestia, and other people who send emails to [email protected] get the above error message?
If so, you need to run your own DNS resolver to be able to query the zen.spamhaus.org DNS blacklist (instead of using your provider’s or a public DNS resolver).

See here how to configure your own DNS resolver: Set Up Local DNS Resolver on Ubuntu 22.04/20.04 with BIND9 (skip the first part and go directly to the section with title Setting the Default DNS Resolver on Ubuntu 22.04/20.04 Server).

If this sounds too complicated to you, then just disable the checking against the DNS Blacklist by editing the file /etc/exim4/dnsbl.conf and placing a # in front of the entry zen.spamhaus.org Then restart exim4 with the command systemctl restart exim4. You can read more here: Rejecting incoming messages - zen.spamhaus.org

As always, there is absolutely no way to describe an issue you are facing, in just 1-2-3 lines and a couple of screenshots. If you want us to be able to help you, you really need to place some effort to explain with as much details as possible. We are note oracles to guess what is going on :innocent: