The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Invalid archive structure

Hi

I always got this error

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Invalid archive structure

When importing the demo website from the Developer.

But. I’ve tested it by installing it on cPanel hosting and it’s working well without any issues.
So, I guess my VPS made the problem.

sudo apt-get install php8.0-zip
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading state information... Done
php8.0-zip is already the newest version (8.0.17-1+0~20220320.31+debian11~1.gbp34e045).

Checked the zip PHP extension and it’s already the newest version.

Please advise

Thank you
Hai

I searched and find the reason on Google a lot before post the question here. But the problem is is not happen on the cPanel hosting so it’s not the file problem.

It also only happened on the subdomain at Hestiacp

We don’t build PHP packages but depend on 3rd parties …

It might be an permission issue but if you are not able to look at the log files there is nothing to do for us…

Hestia is not CPanel.

Hestia is for people who love to dive into logfiles and fix stuff for themselves and that comfortable tweaking their servers to their needs.

Hestia is far from perfect.

The fact that CPanel does things one way doesn’t mean that Hestia does it the same way.

If @eris says the problem is within the files, have a closer look. He is usually right and knows hestia as if it were his creation.

If someone from this forum is willing to help and asks you to read the logs, please paste them here so we can help you.

We are helping you debug your system the fastest way possible.

If you neither want to post your logs nor want to follow our advice… Then we can’t do much for you.

2 Likes

Sorry, that I did not post the log first, remember now

Ok, I checked the log at /var/log/nginx/domains/sub.mydomain.net.error.log and nothing there, empty.

Nginx log also gives nothing related to this error.

What other log files should I check?

Thanks

/var/log/nginx/domains/sub.mydomain.net.error.log

Should be the correct file…

PHP logging disabled by the plugin ?

2022/03/23 03:26:59 [error] 162163#162163: *1066 directory index of “/home/mywebsites/web/vinvideo.com/public_html/” is forbidden, client: 185.59.221.111, server: vinvideo.com, request: “GET / HTTP/1.1”, host: “www.vinvideo.com

The website is still accessible from the public.

I checked the owner of the folder public_html and it’s own by user mywebsites and group www-data

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.