Поддержка и переход

1. Можно ли создать раздел на форуме для Russian (Русский) языка?
  2. Я хочу перейти на другой сервер и установить Hestia, и хотелось, что где-то было описание всех функций, компонентов, модулей и т.д.
  3. По форуму Hestia: на мой взгляд я бы сделал раздели а в них темы.
  4. Насчет ответов в темах: я бы сделал контур а то на белом фоне они сливаются, сделал бы фон по мягче (оттенок).
  5. Очень бы хорошо было бы раздел добавить на форум о обновлениях что было добавлено и что планируется добавить.
  6. Хотелось чтобы сайт заработал в полную силу.

Hey Voin, and welcome to our discussion board :wink:

Please excuse me answering in english, but my Russian consist only of very few words and I don’t trust google translate to do the job properly…

Thanks for offering your help, always good to see people want to get involved.

I think offering help in russian language is a good idea, though we actively decided to use Discourse because of the way it displays newest topics always on top.
there are categories to sort by, but in the main view they will only be mentioned below the topic title.
so english and russian topics will appear mixed instead of clearly separated.

for me that would be okay, just want to clarify on what to expect as this is not a classical type of board.

feel free to play around with hestia and report/review here in russian language or even translate existing topics.

I’ll gladly create a category for that, if you let me know, how to name it correctly in Russian :wink:

much regards,

1 Like