Transferir un dominio a un VPS Hostiger con Hestia

Hola. Soy nuevo con el sistema Operativo. Si alguien me puede dar una mano, de cómo transferir un dominio de dreamhost a VPS Hostinger, tengo “Ubuntu 22.04 64bit with HestiaCP”, y estuve mirando algunos tutoriales, de migración, pero me gustaria aprender a usarlo para transferir un dominio, de una web hecha en wordpress y luego migrarla.

Agradezco!

Hello. I am new to the Operating system. If someone can give me a hand on how to transfer a domain from dreamhost to VPS Hostinger, I have “Ubuntu 22.04 64bit with HestiaCP”, and I am looking at some migration tutorials, but I would like to learn how to use it to transfer a domain, in a website made in wordpress and then migrate it.

Hello, thanks for answering. The idea is to learn how to handle Hestia. Although my question was quite technical and specific, I understand that there are processes ahead and they all take a step by step. Well, I would like some tips to move forward with them. For example, to transfer a domain, or migrate a site from Hestia to the corresponding VPS. But I understand your message, and I appreciate your response again. I’m going to try to watch tutorials and read the forum here.

In don’t know what panel Dreamiest uses…

Cpanel: Make a back and copy it over to /backup folder and run v-import-cpanel

Other panels you need to copy it over manually…

In hostinger I have a VPS I am working with: Ubuntu 22.04 64bit with HestiaCP
At dreamhost I have backup copies of each website. I would like to know how I do domain migrations or transfers to the VPS with this operating system. if you be kind to me!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.