Update 1.2.4 to 1.3.0 Internal Server Error

I use Ubuntu 20.04 server
I have tested the update from version 1.2.4 to 1.3.0, in principle everything is correct but when I try to enter the domain.tld:8083 I receive the error 500 internal server error.

My English is not very good. Sorry.

Blockquote

Log:
Stack trace:

2020/10/19 23:32:08 [error] 813#0: *81 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bindtextdomain() in /usr/local/hestia/web/inc/i18n.php:10
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/hestia/web/inc/main.php(82): require_once()
#1 /usr/local/hestia/web/login/index.php(6): include(‘/usr/local/hest…’)
#2 {main}
thrown in /usr/local/hestia/web/inc/i18n.php on line 10” while reading response header from upstream, client: 84.78.xxx.xxx, server: _, request: “GET /login/ HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/var/run/hestia-php.sock:”, host: “domain.tld:8083”
2020/10/19 23:32:10 [error] 813#0: *85 FastCGI sent in stderr: “PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function bindtextdomain() in /usr/local/hestia/web/inc/i18n.php:10
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/hestia/web/inc/main.php(82): require_once()
#1 /usr/local/hestia/web/login/index.php(6): include(‘/usr/local/hest…’)
#2 {main}
thrown in /usr/local/hestia/web/inc/i18n.php on line 10” while reading response header from upstream, client: 84.78.xxx.xxx, server: _, request: “GET /login/ HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/var/run/hestia-php.sock:”, host: “domain.tld:8083”

Do you have installed the hestia-nginx and hestia-php alpha packages as it is written under every post in the thread here? 1.3.0 RC - We need YOU!

1 Like

You are missing the Gettext module in Hestia-PHP Should be installed with the alpha packages.

We haven’t build new one due the fact the remained the same

1 Like

I tried, but the links are down, so I thought it was no longer necessary.

Links not working error 404 on your server.
wget https://apt.hestiacp.com/beta/hst-OS-VERSION/hestia-php_7.4.10~alpha.deb
wget https://apt.hestiacp.com/beta/hst-OS-VERSION/hestia-nginx_1.19.2~alpha.deb

please read the first post again and set propper os and version.

2 Likes

It was an error in my English compression, I’m sorry for the inconvenience, I was able to download the packages.
Thanks for your good work team.