/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 47: /usr/local/hestia/data/ips/ip address: No such file or directory

Hello community. Lately, this has been popping up on every version of ubuntu /usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 47: /usr/local/hestia/data/ips/ip address: No such file or directory.

I just want to ask if it is possible to fix it or if it is a serious mistake, namely I provide hosting. Thank you for the advice

Yes it is an issue if you host email. Wait until we release 1.4.3 and then run the command

v-change-sys-ip-helo local hostname

to fix it…

v-change-sys-ip-helo: command not found

Should work fine use full path:

/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo

/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 18: /func/main.sh: No such file or directory
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 20: /func/ip.sh: No such file or directory
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 22: /conf/hestia.conf: No such file or directory
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 26: check_result: command not found
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 33: check_args: command not found
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 34: is_format_valid: command not found
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 35: is_format_valid: command not found
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 36: is_ip_valid: command not found
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 39: check_hestia_demo_mode: command not found
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 47: /data/ips/hukhosting.xyz: No such file or directory
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 51: update_ip_helo_value: command not found
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 62: /v-log-action: No such file or directory
/usr/local/hestia/bin/v-change-sys-ip-helo: line 63: log_event: command not found

should i just replace the script that is on github and it will work?

Content is the same $HESTIA path is not set correctly

Add

if [ “${PATH#/usr/local/hestia/bin}” = “$PATH” ]; then
. /etc/profile.d/hestia.sh
fi

at the end of .bashrc and then relog again

Usage: v-change-sys-ip-helo IP HELO

This still shows me when I give that command …

You need to use the “local” ip and not the public ip…

Thanks, now is working

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.