Web domain files missing after creation/rebuild

Hi,

Hestia Version: 1.3.2

When I create a new web domain with nginx template ‘default’ and backend PHP-fpm template PHP-7_4, the typical web folders are not created. I see just the following files under ~/web// directory:
403.html
404.html
410.html
50x.html

I am expecting these sub-directories and files created under ~/web//:slight_smile:
cgi-bin
document_errors
logs
private
public_html
public_shtml
stats

I don’t see any errors in the Hestia logs. Can you please suggest how to troubleshoot this further?

Thanks

Hi,
I’m using exactly same combination (Ubuntu Server 20.04 LTS + HestiaCP 1.3.2) and so far didn’t have any issue like you have. I think, you are checking in wrong place. Try checking here:
/home/hestia_username/web/hestiauser_domain/

Thanks, Vadym. I believe, I started facing this problem after moving the /home directory to a different partition. The web domain created before the move had all the required files and folders.

I re-provisioned the VM (in Azure) and moved /home directory to a different partition before installing HestiaCP. The problem seems to be gone after that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.