Website won't load after migration from VestaCP

Transferred from VestaCP to HestiaCP

Created a new user account at my HestiaCP

• Installed WordPress on my domain (Working Page with working login)
  • I transferred my current working website to my new HestiaCP account i created.

Transferred successfully and imported database.

Problem

• Website does not load anymore. Only able to see the Hestia Welcome message.

Your new web server is ready to use.

I should be able to see my normal main website instead this welcome page. How can i resolve this problem?

System

• AWS EC2
  • EDIT: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
  • Basic HestiaCP installation

Thanks in advanced

Have you installed HestiaCP on centos ? or is that a typo?

That success page is shown when the requested web domain is unknown or when you access trough the server ipaddress.

How did you transfer the website from VestaCP did you use backup and restore on HestiaCP or other method?

I have my backups at managerWP which works normally all the time. I also transferred an other website to my new HestiaCP with using manageWP and that one work without any problems for some reason.

Only one website have this problem…

I see that your website is up, have you found a solution?

No, i transferred it to my previous host… I will transfer it back to HestiaCP once there is a solution for my problem.

I will remove the user and domain later… And try it again and hopefully it is working this time :wink:

When adding the web domain, double check the alias also, and make sure cloudflare is forwarding correctly to the right web domain (i’m not familiar with how couldflare should work here)

1 Like

Yeah that did the trick… Must have overseen it… Thanks Lupu for pointing me to the edit Alias idea :slight_smile:

Hello, can you please explain how you fix your issue, same problem here, I migrated from vestacp, now I deleted all files and folders but I´m getting this error

Success!

Your new web server is ready to use.

My public_html is empty

I see the same issue with hesiaCP