Why It's not working?

Normally, we can’t manage DNS via hestia panel?
Because when I use Cyberpanel
Make my NS record: ns1.tarikkamat.com , ns2.tarikkamat.com and then
Child NS: ns1.tarikkamat.com - Server IP, ns2.tarikkamat.com - When I made it as server IP, I could execute other DNS records through Cyberpanel.

Now when I do these operations it doesn’t work on Hestia. Maybe the problem is in the software, maybe in my firewall rules, I don’t know.

I can use it like this.
My NS Records: For example, of the company I bought the domain name from.
If you examine the NS and A records of the momiyu.com.tr domain name, you can understand what I mean.
But I want to know if we can do it without entering the extra DNS settings from the place where I bought the domain name.

It’s working.

but I don’t want that. I think it should be able to work that way and I want it to work like that.

@eris @mih

Follow this guide

You have not created the A records for ns1 and ns2

1 Like

Thank you for answer. I done. I’m waiting for DNS records.

@jlguerrero really thank you. it’s working!!

just for the records, was already written here:

and once again here

1 Like

A quick note, open the firewall page and you will see a list of ports that are used…

Some tips.

1. As a new user dont use the admin account to create new domains etc create a new user.
  2. In firewall create a black list, you can also select some regions to deny access.
  3. I configure fail2ban to whitelist the ip i use to administer the panel.
    You can also customise it as you wany to.
  4. For wordpress i install redis and totalcache i think it is (on my phone at the moment).

Can not think of anymore at the moment but i guess i am missing a few here

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.