Additional FTP account

Hello ,
Unable to create additional ftp accounts for users with hestiacp 1.4.8 and 1.4.9

There is already a open github report: [BUG] Interface does not show/hide block to add additional FTP accounts on websites ¡ Issue #2021 ¡ hestiacp/hestiacp ¡ GitHub

We will review and search a fix for it, probaly occured due to the jquery ui rewrite.

1 Like

Thanks for the info I didn’t look github .)

You’re toying with powerful forces here.

No if you remove some some terrible old dependencies it is asking for unknown bugs. I knew some parts depended on it but not edit web…

I was just joking. I know you do your best and it is a great job.

This should fix it

Hey Eris – great job repairing this. Are y’all gonna push a new version out with this fix? 1.5.0 or 1.4.91? Or do we need to go hand-edit these files? As of right now, I can’t add FTP users to new websites, which is a non-starter. Please advise. Thanks.

If you need to change it now change:

from attr to prop

And it should work fine.

It will be merged in to 1.4.10 but unknown when it could be next week but also over 2 / 3 weeks.

Eris, understood. OK; will hand-edit. Thanks for getting back to us so quickly. You guys ROCK!

Applied this single line edit and all is well again. Thanks for the help and we’ll keep an eye out for the next update.

2 Likes

where i find this code to change?

Additional FTP account - #9 by eris ?

i found thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.