B2: command not found

The backups to B2 are not getting uploaded anymore. The backup.log says:

2022-03-23 19:30:04 Upload to B2: user/user.2022-03-23_19-30-04.tar /usr/local/hestia/func/backup.sh: line 458: b2: command not found

Line 458 in backup.sh says:
backup_list=$(b2 ls --long $BUCKET $user | cut -f 1 -d ' ' 2>/dev/null)

The B2 credentials should work as they had worked before. Please advise.

arm64? b2 should be placed in /usr/local/bin

1 Like

Hey, thanks ScIT! That’s it, it was missing.
That’s odd. Indeed reinstalled the VPS (X64) few days ago. I recall copying b2 manually before, as I was still learning, but now was expecting somehow Hestia to install everything it needs, including b2. Did I miss something?

It gets added when you use v-add-backup-host, so it should be automatically - expect for arm64.

Ah, okay, most probably I messed up something with the restic restore.

BTW, does a clean install + v-restore-user admin would be sufficient to restore all the Hestia system settings to a working condition, or would be okay to manually restore Hestia folders like these:

/usr/local/hestia/conf
/usr/local/hestia/data
/etc/hestiacp

Noticed, for example, that after a clean install, if any website used the PHP-7_4 template it won’t restore from the user’s tar, until I did manually v-add-web-php 7.4

v-restore-user admin only restores the admin “user” it self not server settings…

@eris: okay, then what’s the recommended backup/restore procedure to get HestiaCP fully up and running again after a fresh VPS re/install? Unfortunately, I don’t have any image backup tools on the cheap VPS I’m currently on. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.