I have been using Hestia since August this year and so far everything has been working without any problems. But today I updated from version 1.8.8 to 1.8.10 and since then all domains of my created user do not work anymore or show only the “success” page. In the address bar the URL is replaced with the IP of my server.
The URL for Hestia, on the other hand, works without problems and it can’t be due to the DNS zones, since I use Cloudflare.
Maybe one of you can give me a hint what the problem is.
I forgot to mention that I do not use apache2. I use nginx exclusively. I have already compared the hestia nginx.conf with the one under /etc/nginx. They are identical. The nginx.conf files for each domain also look fine to me.
I also noticed that I am being redirected to /var/www/html/index.hmtl. Which yes would mean that the domain nginx.conf files are not being used.
I have a similar problem. After the update I get a 500 Internal Server Error on all web pages. In the Apache error log I see the following error: /.htaccess: <IfModule not allowed here. Apache2 config is OK.
I have just run the v-rebuild-all user command via the cli. I received the following messages
cat: /usr/local/hestia/data/templates/web/nginx/wordpress.tpl: no such file or directory
cat: /usr/local/hestia/data/templates/web/nginx/wordpress.stpl: No such file or directory
cat: /usr/local/hestia/data/templates/web/nginx/owncloud.tpl: No such file or directory
cat: /usr/local/hestia/data/templates/web/nginx/owncloud.stpl: No such file or directory
My web pages are now working again, except for the webmail URL.
For this I have done the following:
I copied the templates for Owncloud and Wordpress (which I use) from /usr/local/hestia/data/templates/web/nginx/php-fpm to /usr/local/hestia/data/templates/web/nginx.
After that my web pages were running again. However, I also adjusted the nginx.conf several times and set it back to default.
But I strongly assume that it is because of the templates. Otherwise the v-rebuild-all command would not output the message written above.
Also getting this on one Hestia server. Down on all domains since the upgrade at 5am this morning. Other servers seem OK so far. Invstigating.
Same error about .htaccess and <IFmodule. Even after I’ve removed .htaccess !
Have tried restarting server, rebuild domains, replace apache2.conf with github version.