Have you installed v1.2.1 beta yet?

Hello everyone,

We’re looking for last minute feedback on the v1.2.1 beta release from those of you who have installed it (either via clean installation with the --with-debs option or upgrade from 1.2.0 or earlier).

Has it been a smooth experience? Let us know by commenting below. If no last minute issues are found, we’ll release v1.2.1 to general availability and our APT repository on Monday, July 27th.

Thank you,
The Hestia Control Panel development team

Hope that you’ve addressed some of the small anomalies mentioned in Setting up Debian10 with Hestiacp clean install and subsequent posts.
:wink:

Hi @anon95304325 Ill give it a shot over the weekend on my test server and report back.

Have had no issues with upgrade early in the week (upgraded from 1.2.0) has been running fine.

Is the Records link at the top next to Hestia logo a place holder for something in the future as it still does the same as users. If just a duplicate maybe it could be replaced with something like a link to task monitor, firewall or something else used often… Just a thought

Running on Ubuntu 20.04, external mail, custom/third party nginx others who run everything from Hestia might be a better source for feedback :slight_smile:

I have installed 1.2.2 version from git and don’t have any problems :slight_smile:

Currently we do not want to test the master branch, it has already additional changes than the beta release. Please test the package as written above.

The “Records” tab in the top navigation bar serves as the primary entry point for the Users list or Web domains list, depending on whether you are logged in as admin or standard user.

All items such as the Task Monitor and Firewall will remain under the Server tab. Further consolidation may take place in a future release but this is not high priority at this time.

Ubuntu need this patch also or is only for Debian?
if is YES, how i can apply this patch to my production HestiaCP?.

The beta release is applicable to both Debian and Ubuntu. You can download the .deb file with wget and install with dpkg as outlined in the download post.

This is the right way?
Download: wget https://apt.hestiacp.com/beta/hestia_1.2.1_amd64.deb
Install: dpkg -i hestia_1.2.1_amd64.deb

1 Like

Yes, that is correct.

Thanks
Hestia was updates successfully.

One thing under Firewall/Managment Banned IPs is better if Hestia Team add one filter and allow to find one specific IP and remove it, on my case our HestiaCP has a lot of banned ips and is hard find one specific ip.

Infact you probaly know the (blocked) ip you search, it would be just a CTRL+F. The current interface is a bit limited with the functionality.

1 Like