Release data for version Ver 1.1

Hi,
what is the ETA time for the new Ver 1.1.0 ?
is possible add WHMCS into Apps?.

Thanks

Testing is in progress, currently january/february is set for the release. Depens on the available manpower in testing process and to be fixed bugs.

I don’t think it makes sense to provide a one click installation for whmcs: Infact that hestia does not have a reseller function, you would need whmcs once a server installation (or even once a server farm). So the effort needed for this is quiet minimal, I would suggest to stick to a manual installation.

1 Like

Hi,
Manual installation of WHMCS on Vestacp was not easy need too much modification on my.ini and php.ini
on my case i resell Dedicated and VPS server and WHMCS help me on automatization of the bussiness and for sure will help to much user of Hestia.
If you know WHMCS is like Wordpress very polular.

Rewards

I know what WHMCS is, even have a lifetime license flying somewhere here :slight_smile:. But it doesnt change my argumentation: I think you personaly use only one instance of whmcs.

1 Like

on my case help to my bussiness also i can offer WHMCS hosted.

Package: Domain + Free SSL + WHMCS + Email for $

Maybe on One Click Apps you can force to Donation of $1 for each installation.

We currently have finished the work on Hestia v1.1.0 and can push a release candiate, if you would like to test it, please us the following steps and let us know, if all works properly:

wget https://apt.hestiacp.com/beta/hestia_1.1.0_amd64.deb
dpkg -i hestia_1.1.0_amd64.deb
apt install -f

2 Likes

Can i update my current hestia?

It’s a release candidate, it may have unfound bugs, but yes, the steps needs to be runned on a existing installations.

Steps apply for Ubuntu or only Debian my Hestia is installed over Ubuntu.

steps are for both systems the same.

what exactly have you done? this looks not like a usual dpkg installation issue…

wget https://apt.hestiacp.com/beta/hestia_1.1.0_amd64.deb
dpkg -i hestia_1.1.0_amd64.deb
apt install -f

the screenshoot is when i run this dpkg -i hestia_1.1.0_amd64.deb

Please verify the size and content of the downloaded deb package, looks like this seems to be wrong.

can you tell me what changes are included on this version? like file manager, one click install etc then i can check

After clean my browser cache the css was fixed and one click apps look good

please check the changelog on github.com/hestiacp/hestiacp, it’s all documentated there. Also clear your Browser cache, this should solve the issue.

PHP selector is not there by default?

it is, under server settings, web part.

please share more about your system, was it already multiphp?

so you only have apache2 and nginx installed? If yes, I’ll check that.