Release data for version Ver 1.1

@dyrer @Felix - hey guys, thanks for chiming in!

just to recap, this is what should be run to upgrade:

wget https://apt.hestiacp.com/beta/hestia_1.1.0_amd64.deb
dpkg -i hestia_1.1.0_amd64.deb
apt install -f

and yes after the second command you’ll see an error message about missing depencies like the one @dyrer just shared.

apt install -f should solve that and ideally you’ll see something like that then:

1 Like

does apt give you any message in return? from the screenshot it says sysstat and setpriv are missing. if you installed them seperately, usually the hestia deb will also be installed/configured in one go as soon as the dependency issues are solved. so ‘another’ apt install -f won’t do anything extra :wink:

maybe check if you already are on 1.1. then …

The same as @falzo

1 Like

It’s cool to see that the Hestia CP project is moving further!

However as I have quite customized Hestia CP to meet my/clients’ needs, I am pretty sure the upgrade will fail. Will have to alter deb pkg/sh script anyway not to spoil/replace any existing configs…

Will let you know in 3 weeks once I am more free & manage to find some time for upgrade & fixing possible bugs.

Good luck!

1 Like

Hi,

i have allready installed ver 1.1.0 but when try run $HESTIA/install/upgrade/manual/migrate_apache.sh
Bashi file or directory not found.

into /usr/local/hestia/install/upgrade/manual i can see only this two files:

migrate_multiphp.sh upgrade_mariadb.sh

I just downloaded and checked the .deb archive and the migrate_apache script is definitely there, make sure you have the deb built today:

rm hestia_1.1.0_amd64.deb
wget -N https://apt.hestiacp.com/beta/hestia_1.1.0_amd64.deb
apt install setpriv
dpkg -i hestia_1.1.0_amd64.deb

On your second question, WebApps installer is a brand new functionality and indeed there are currently 5 apps implemented at this moment:

• Wordpress
  • Prestashop
  • Opencart
  • Laravel
  • Symfony

The remaining ones will get implemented during the next development cycle after we get some feedback from our users.

1- i have downloaded the 1.1.0 before the fix is maybe why i dont have the bash file but i have download it from git and run it so MultiPHP is installed now.

2- About One Click Apps is possible include WHMCS? i try install on Vesta long time ago and was very difficult.
WHMCS is very polupar billing system for hosting.

Probably not, WHMCS depends on ioncube and I could not even find a way to download the software.

The main motivation behind ‘Quick install Apps’ functionality was to help sysadmins reduce time spent on repetitive tasks like installing wordpress, opencart or a couple of other apps over and over again for every customer. Apps that get installed a single time per server are outside of that scope.

1 Like

You can rerun the deb package installation and it will bring you the current file(s) that you’re missing.

Based on the reasons @Lupu already wrote, we will not support WHMCS in quick installer.

Hi guys,
firts of all i want to thank you for your amazing work and time spent.
I’m considering to switch from VESTA to HESTIA (for many reasons) so i start to test HESTIA 1.1.0 yesterday and i try to help.

Yesterday i’ve tried a fresh new installation on DEBIAN 10, not just upgrading HESTIA, from MASTER GIT and it works fine to me. Multi-php as well.
I’ve play with backups (local and ftp), web, SSL and some settings like frontend template, db, rebooting, etc.
All is ok.
I let you know if i find something else.

Keep doing and let’s make HESTIA solid and stable! :slight_smile:

Thanks again,
Ubi

1 Like

Hi Ubi

Thanks for your awesome testing, glad all works properly and you’re happy with Hestia!

Please let us know, if you find anything to fix :slight_smile:!

PS: Hestia is still compatible to vesta backups, you just can import them using v-restore-user.

Hi @Raphael , you are welcome! And thank you for the tip :wink:

Good evening everyone.

My name is Eugene, I am from Ukraine.
I do not know English well, therefore, I apologize if I sometimes make mistakes in writing sentences.

I installed Hestia version 1.1.0, everything got up without problems, I will test it in the near future. If I find any bugs - I will write to this forum thread.

I have a question. I have a need to connect IonCube Loader. I use OpenCart, some modules for this CMS require IonCube Loader. How can i do this ?

Please follow the official steps from ioncube, hestia doesnt need any special steps.

1 Like

I am testing 1.1 with Debian 9 and Hetzner
In roundcube, I cannot add email or other info at contacts

Way to less information, please add more details, what steps you do, which logs you already checked. For bug reporting, please add a issue on our github and follow the guidelines: https://github.com/hestiacp/hestiacp/issues/new

@falzo still using Hestiacp, currently installing a fresh ver 1.1.0 on Debian 10.while I have quite a bit of spare time now.

I will replicate my 1.0.6 install which has all PCI compliance requirements, additional requirements such as Brotli, Rayzor, Pyzor, DCC, Webp, ImageMagick that are all additional built from source

2 Likes

awesome! let us know how it goes :wink:

1 Like

@falzo Everything installed fine on fresh install of 1.1.0 on Debian 10 using the alternative install without release first, did not run into any issues,

I did notice Records next to the logo is still there and points to users so not sure what that is for exactly maybe a place holder.

Now testing Debian 9 the same.

Hi guys!

I am a bit confused. HestiaCP v1.1.0 is already released or not yet? The website shows that the latest version is v1.0.6 and here people are talking about updating to v1.1.0 (or that is a beta version?). If it is not released yet, when it will be? Thank you!