With version 1.4.1 I don't see the other users and system settings from admin

with version 1.4.1 I don’t see the other users and system settings from admin. How can I solve this problem??

The other users do exist since I can enter and everything is fine

the webs do not work! a disaster!! I need help, urgently!!

only the ssl of all domains fails

What exactly doesnt work? I’m sorry, but there are to less informations to be able to start anywhere :frowning:.

how could i force a reinstall of hestiacp without losing anything?

SSL 443 does not work, http (80) does work

The mail works

The hestiacp panel can only be accessed by the domain user, the admin user does not see the other users nor does access to the configuration work

I think the update has not worked is incomplete

You can force a reinstall of hestia using apt install --reinstall hestia

But also validate nginx config using nginx -t

nginx: the configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf syntax is ok
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test is successful

I used v-add-letsencrypt-host recently, you might have to see?

apache2 log:

[Thu May 27 10:04:20.554904 2021] [ssl:warn] [pid 821:tid 140290321482880] AH01909: x.x.x.99:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name

I have reinstalled hestiacp and everything is the same

Same Problem! Mailserver (I just use that!) seems to run fine but after automatic update to v1.4.1 when I login with admin account into the hestiacp adminpanel there is no users tab anymore nor can i access the server settings!

nginx -t Results:
nginx: the configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf syntax is ok
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test is successful

Also I reinstalled hestia with apt install --reinstall hestia with no sucess.

Any other ideas how to fix? Thank you in advance for any support!

The problem is similar, the admin user lost the ability to enter the settings, there is no access to other users, initially it was that the admin user was a user, maybe this is the problem? How can the admin user be given administrator rights via ssh?

Verify that your version is 1.4.1 and not 1.4.0. 1.4.0 contains an bug where an user with 2fa login was enabled is enable to login.

To make sure run apt update && apt upgrade

v-change-user-role admin administrator did not help.
Can I update ubuntu to 21.04?

everything they indicate I have tried and it does not work !! I need to solve the SSL issue on my websites !! it is urgent! I’ve looked at the logs and I don’t see where the problem comes from! any suggestions !? please!

Ubuntu 21.04 is not supported. We don’t make enough money to support an release that is only supported for 6 months.

Send me a DM me server ip / root password and I will have a look

apt upgrade Hanged up at 97% and the server is no longer responding. Uzhs

What version?