With version 1.4.1 I don't see the other users and system settings from admin

I think it is not important but this is the only thing I see regarding SSL in the apache2 logs

[ssl:warn] [pid 962:tid 140021637104768] AH01909: x.x.x.99:443:0 server certificate does NOT include an ID which matches the server name

Send me a DM me server ip / root password and I will have a look

Try deleting ssh filemanger key located in /home/user/.ssh/

they do not authorize me to give ssh access , sorry
help me

I decided to remove File Manager and with a new installation it gives File Manager installation failed!

Sorry but then I am able to help. The information you provide is not enough and often an quick look in the config files solves then issue faster than debugging over “forum”/“email”.

I am offering this help for free.

Run via SSH v-delete-sys-filemanager and then v-add-sys-filemanager and what is the error?

I can access my computer through teamviewer if you want, I can have the SSH connected to the server

It doesn’t matter, I started from 0 and reestablished the backup … I can’t have the service stopped for so long

It’s a shame not being able to solve this SSL problem due to an update but I can’t wait any longer
Thanks

root@cp:~# v-delete-sys-filemanager
File Manager has been removed from the system.
root@cp:~# v-add-sys-filemanager
[/usr/local/hestia/web/fm/filegator_v7.5.1.zip]
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of /usr/local/hestia/web/fm/filegat or_v7.5.1.zip or
/usr/local/hestia/web/fm/filegator_v7.5.1.zip.zip, and cannot find /usr/ local/hestia/web/fm/filegator_v7.5.1.zip.ZIP, period.
mv: cannot stat ‘/usr/local/hestia/web/fm/filegator/*’: No such file or director y