Everynight since January 4th, I get this error email:
cron [email protected] sudo /usr/local/hestia/bin/v-update-letsencrypt-ssl
Error: Let’s Encrypt validation status 400. Details: Unable to update challenge :: authorization must be pending
I have already checked:
- Let's Encrypt 400 Problem -> No solution
- Error: Let's Encrypt acc registration failed -> Too old
- Error: Let's Encrypt nonce request status -> Tried. Didn’t work
- V-add-letsencrypt-domain cron job error -> Nothing in the pipe
- DNS for Let's Encrypt -> Does not apply
I have run the command /usr/local/hestia/bin/v-update-letsencrypt-ssl
- It tries to get let’s encrypt certificates for 137 domains.
- Some of them fail but I don’t know which of them
- the exit status if the command is 0
- Where does the script store the log?
- How can I get to know which domain is failing otherwise?
- I am concerned about the certificate for the machine’s name itself. How can I make sure it is not failing to renew?
- Configure error to show which domains / subdomains are failing and why.